A highly experienced (28 years), multiple tertiary qualified, Business Improvement Specialist / IT Manager (Lean Six Sigma – Black Belt) to senior levels, who innovates seamless process improvement solutions that maximize revenue whilst reducing transaction costs by carrying out organizational value chain analysis, propositions and process re-engineering.
- Creating efficient e-commerce systems / procedures in procurement
- Creating efficient merchandise receiving, reconciliation and allocation procedures to ensure efficient stock turns and just in time inventory holdings.
- Regular review of systems, processes and technology to reduce transaction costs and increase efficiency
- Kaikaku and Kaizen process re-engineering blitzes.
- Regular review of financial impact of merchandise on cost price variance and shrinkage
- Master data material management
- EDI reduction in transaction costs
- EDI standards and roll out projects
- RFID projects roll out in supply chain
- GIS effective utilization in back office systems
- Goods inwards vendor order management
- Warehousing management – receiving, put away, picking and despatch accuracy
- S&OP process re-engineering
- Material management, inventory control, shipping, transport and warehousing
- Analysis, design and supply chain re-engineering
I am an asset to any organization from a ERP / WMS / TMS perspective as I use lean Six Sigma in business process re-engineering activities by looking at the end to end touch points of the WMS across all Web, ERP / TMS systems seeking to increase efficiency and productivity by reducing transactional costs and achieve win win situations for both the organization and its customers by using process re-engineering to achieve a competitive advantage. I looking at the end to end process I ensure that all transactions are mapped correctly for the WMS to the relevant GL chart of accounts. I am an advocate of RFID to enable the business to achieve a competitive advantage.
|ID||Event Name||Duration||Start Date|
|014||Endorsed Lean Sigma Project Professional – 4th and 5th of July 2015||1 Days||August 24, 2015|
|014||Endorsed Lean Sigma Project Professional – 15th and 16th of June 2015||1 Days||June 15, 2015|